TOP 5 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Be Polite.Always be polite and respectful.
- Don’t Try To Talk Your Way Out Of Trouble.Assert your right not to be questioned without a lawyer and leave it at that.
- If An Officer Says You Are Free To Go. Leave.Don’t sit around and interact further with law enforcement, you’ll only get yourself in trouble.
- Don’t Argue With An Officer.If you are arguing you are talking and you shouldn’t be talking. Keep your mouth shut.
- Be Slow And Deliberate With Your Movements And Actions And Ask For Permission.Officers perceive everyone as a threat, don’t give an officer an excuses to injure you by making a threatening movement, if you need to get into your pockets ask for permission.